CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I need help. I saw this thing today. It has been around all day and I cannot figure out what it is. Ya see, when I walk outside, it makes everything bright and causes everything to have a shadow. This is a strange phenomenon to me. I feel like I have seen it before, but I just can't put my finger on it.... hhmm any idea?

Today has been a bit stressful. Because I am a new teacher, I feel the need to build a good rapport with the other teachers in the building. I would also expect my principal to support me. Well, today wasn't so. It's very frustrating to be in my field because everything changes. Because of that, I often seek out my principal to clarify what's what and who's who. Long story short, I have a meeting with my principal first thing in the morning to discuss this matter. In my mind, simply not acceptable.

This is going to be a long week. God, help me get through this.

2 comments:

Rosko said...

I hope things go well with the meeting. Remember that it's okay at times to remove yourself from the situation (whatever it is) and breathe for a moment.

As for that bright thing outside, I'm not sure, but it makes driving West in the evening VERY difficult.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Becky,
prayers for you.
Would yor principal rather you didn't seek clarification and get things wrong ?

You should be being supported by that person, not knocked down.