CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I feel like a million bucks! It's amazing what a little Tylenol, Nyquil, Vicks, cough drops and sleep can do!!! YAY!
The week just started and already I am ready for the weekend. I have been in meetings, but I would rather be with my kiddies in the classroom. I missed them today. I won't see them again until Wednesday. It seems so far away!!!!

Things have been well lately. My boyfriend (just recently..long story) took me out to dinner on Friday night. THEN went shopping with me on Saturday. He is so fabulous for doing so. In return, I took him to go see the new Nicholas Cage movie, Bangcok Dangerous. He totally deserved it. Men and shopping do not always make a good combination. If you are reading this, thanks so much for being so wonderful!!!

Well, the countdown has begun: 27 days until my brother gets married. Yay for him.

Hope everybody is able to get to where they are going without having to swim or use a canoe.

1 comments:

Rosko said...

Hooray for being on High Ground!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better! I know you'll get to see the kiddies soon!

As for the boyfriend, well congrats! But you're going to need a working camera now, so you can document the fun times and nice things you share. ::cough:: so bring it to Church Sunday (or if you make it Saturday) so we can get you squared away.

Harry