CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008




 I just want to document this day in history. This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life. I love the length some days, but others I cannot wait to shave  my head. After my brother's wedding, I plan on shortening the length (despite some peoples' opinions) I value people's opinions, but these people are not with me in the mornings when I have to actually style my hair. It's not naturally straight and leaving it curly all the time is boring.  I have found a few styles that I like so maybe I can compromise.

 Also, this week I am heading back to the gym. I haven't been there in a month and half and I truly miss it.  I am going tomorrow, right after school. I NEED to do it. I worked really hard over the summer to build my fitness level and I do not want to see my efforts go to waste. 

  I have  a new blog game. It's called I DID NOT.  Here's how it is played: make a list of statements of events that actually happened. These statements are things you wouldn't like to admit otherwise. 
 Here's mine:

1.) I did not eat two Oreo cookies today, after knowing I ate a cupcake earlier in the day.

2.) I did not buy two new pairs of shoes.

3.) I did not take a well-needed nap.

4.) I did not accidentally trip over my kitty cat this morning.

5.) I did not curse out the rude lady  when she didn't hold the door open for me, as I was holding a bunch of groceries. 

 Phew. I feel so much better. Try it, hopefully you will feel better too.

 Well, I am actually staying home this evening. I plan on laying my clothes out for tomorrow and then cuddling up in bed. I am sure my kitty cat will join me.  I hope to be sleeping by 10p.m. Let's see how well that works out. . .

Have a good week! 

1 comments:

Rosko said...

I'm going to have to do that game and turn it into a tag, and it's all your fault! Also, I like your hair, I think it's gorgeous, but if you feel the need to shorten it, that's completely up to you. My hair is the longest it's ever been, and I'm torn between chopping it off or letting it go, and NO ONE gives me their opinion. Have a good week!