CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I love to find humor in most things. Without humor, what is there??? Allow me to share my humorous story. 

I have been sick for two and half weeks (not so humorous...). My parents have been pleading with me to go to the doctor. I, being stubborn, keep putting it off and putting it off. Well, today, I had enough and finally broke down. I went to the doctor. As I fought the blizzard, crazy drivers, and not coughing myself into a ditch, I finally arrive. I had to navigate my way through an empty building, following signs through many  deserted hallways. I fully prepared myself to wait a long time to see the doctor. I walk in and there's two people in line. 'Perfect', I think. I sign my name and wait in the lobby. I sit and find myself coughing until my chest hurts and sneezing myself into dizziness. The young lady who called my name to take my insurance information proceeds to ask me, 'How are you today???'.  

Yep. Real funny...

1 comments:

Rosko said...

I hate it when that happens.

Get well soon, I don't like it when my friends are sick.

Yes, it IS all about me.

Now hush.