CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Readers,


   I finally have done it! After all of these years, I have sat down and changed the background of the blog. Hooray! I am super excited because I love it! I am always up for a change.

 Today has been wonderful. I received a phone call at 5:30 this morning to tell me that school has been cancelled. Good 'ol-fashioned snow day. Yay!  I am guilty of staying in my pajamas and lounging around the house. Okay, I know I am supposed  to be doing things, but considering my 'holiday break' has begun early, I now have 15 days to complete my tasks. One of the major task I would like to get accomplished is to get a new camera. This one I have is driving me bonkers. I would love to post pictures from my classroom, but I can't :-(. Maybe Santa Claus will bring me another one. We will see!  
 For now, I am going to rejoice in this day and be thankful I do not have to drive in this icky weather. Have a happy day!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!