CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh My,


  I feel as though I have not done this in awhile. Oh wait, I am right, it's been almost three weeks. Yeeps. I can probably come up with a thousand-and-two reasons as to why I haven't written but bottom line, I am just lazy. Let's see.. a lot has happened since the last post:
 
 My brother got married.
 I got my hair cut.
 My boyfriend took me to a fabulous crab dinner.
 A new student joined my class. ( I may be losing another...)
 I got an ipod shuffle.
 I attended NIU's homecoming (Go Huskies!)

 A lot has happened since my last post, but a lot more is to come. I am planning a vacation for spring break (may be  even Christmas too!). I need one already. Summer cannot come quick enough.
Speaking of weather...umm... snow??? In October?!?!  Grumbles. Time to move to a warmer climate.

Well, this is brief, but I will elaborate on some topics at another time. It's dinner time!


 
 

1 comments:

Rosko said...

Hey, glad to see you back! Hope you potential new student does well, and hooray for crab dinners! ::has dreams of New Orleans::

As for snow, that's a big thumbs down.

Have a great rest of the week!