CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Yes, it has been awhile. I began my education clinicals on October 23rd. I do not think I have stopped moving since then. I absolutely love this experience. My students are so wonderful! I wish I can take them all home with me. After all, I probably could provide a better homelife than what they have now. Sad.
On a lighter note, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I am awaiting this time off of school. I also cannot wait until the day I graduate. That day is coming up rather quickly. Until then, school, school, school. LoL. Back to Thanksgiving. It is common around this time of year to really reflect on what one is thankful for. I am thankful for a lot.

My parents: Really, what would I do without them? Mom and Dad provide me with endless amounts of support. I don't think I could ask for better influences in my life. I honestly do not believe that I would be where I am today, if it wasn't for them. I Love You!

My education: School can really stink at times, however I am lucky that I have the opportunity to chase my dreams. This provides me with the chance to make something of myself as an individual.

My health: Over the past couple of weeks, I have heard of friends, family members and such that are ailing. I pray that everyone makes a full recovery. I am a young, vibrant female who has the rest of her life to live. I am thankful for my good fortune and health. Suddenly I realize that a mere head cold is nothing, when compared to the stories I have heard.

I am truly thankful for the air in my lungs and the heart in my chest. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hopefully everyone has a chance to take the time to appreciate their family and friends. After all, 'tis the season!

1 comments:

juliana said...

What a touching post. Glad to see you found the time to update your blog:) I love reading it!
Good health is a precious thing i have discovered over the last several weeks, never take it for granted!
Love you Becky:)